Coach Ayers is a straight shooter, tells it how it is and has some outstanding recommendations.
- Coach Ayers is in the Illinois High school Baseball Coaches and American Baseball Coaches Associations Hall of Fame.
- Has been in the game more then 50 years and has coached players of all levels.
- One of the top high school coaches in the country well rounded in the development of the whole game.
- Some things discussed: College baseball scholarship should not be the ultimate goal.
- Educational scholarships more important.
- Coach Ayers went through the development process with his own son.
- Coach Ayers has helped hundreds of kids/families figure out ways to enhance their baseball development and save money doing it.
- You can save money for college and develop your skills at the same time.
- How early should you be spending money on expensive travel programs?
- How to pick a coach and travel program?
- Assessing your athletic skills and body.
- Vision training.
- Athletic Development.
- Strength and conditioning.
- Mental training.
- How can you save money training yourself?
- Why do injuries occur and when?
- Benefits and detriments of show cases.
- There is so much to this conversation.
Your Host Peter Caliendo
You Tube at Peter Caliendo
Face Book at Peter Caliendo
Twitter @baseballout and @petercaliendo