- VP Asia Pacific for 16 years.
- Oversees MLB Global Strategies and International Offices.
- Former Nike Public Relations Director
- Former Rangers and Cubs Assistant Director of Public Relations
- BA in Journalism
- MBA in Finance
- Growing MLB’s Brand and Development globally
- MLB’s International Play Schedule
- Grows sports popularity
- Creating and nurturing talent pipeline in key markets
- Over see MLB World Baseball Classic
- Greater participation
- Better content
- Live events
- Key market areas
- Baseball is a business, as well as the human factor of helping countries, develop worldwide.
- Coaching development critical to the development long term of the game
- Partners like the WBSC, individual federations, being on the same page
- World Baseball Classic
- Expansion at the grassroots level
- Balancing the grassroots development with the national team, elite players level
- Adapting as we go from what we learn.
- This is a long term development to get kids to play and more importantly keeping them in the game
- Utilizing technology to get players to play the game and not always using the technology.
- And so much more to this discussion.
So many more topics. If there is some topic you like to have on the show email us at Caliendo19@gmail.com
Web Site: www.baseballoutsidethebox.com