Justin Time Baseball specializes in developing youth players ages 5-9 years old. This is the most important age of development and it could keep them in the game longer and help minimize future injuries.
What a special group of coaches who are teachers, high school coaches, experience with working with young kids that they would take the time to learn anything they can by being on with coaches Caliendo.
Many areas are covered here from:
- What it means to have fun, incorporate it into your practices and training so kids learn faster and enjoy the game/practices.
- How to keep kids’ interest, yes it’s the coach’s responsibility.
- How you start a practice and end it.
- What kind of energy should you bring and end with.
- How to warm up and develop skills at the same time so it’s fun.
- Utilizing different types of bats, balls to help speed up development, success and again have more fun.
- They discuss new types of hitting, throwing drills directed to this age group and for coaches who might be alone or only have one assistant.
- Equipment, how to handle it, take care of it.
- How to get kids to hustle, instead of saying they do not listen.
- Getting kids to play on their own.
- Working with volunteer coaches.
- Working with parents.
- So much more to this.
Also, check out Justine Time Baseball at JustinTime Baseball
Incredible program with great coaches who are reaching out in helping the grassroots player and coaches.
Web Site: www.baseballoutsidethebox.com