The focus of this discussion is on movement patterns and core strength for
all skills in the game of baseball. Why these two are areas critical in
pitching, hitting and fielding performances. They also get into their
importance when it comes to weighted ball training, recovery and so much
* Author of the upcoming book: The Book on Movement, Vol 1
* Founder of McGovern Physical Therapy Associates, the 2004 winner of the
“PT Practice of the Year” awarded by peer vote from Advance Magazine
* Inventor of G.A.M.E.-Graded Active Movement Exam, the most comprehensive
movement exam on the market
* 1994 graduate of Northeastern University’s Bouve’ College of Pharmacy and
* 2006 graduate of Simmons College with a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree
* Dr. McGovern has had the pleasure of treating 1000’s of patients over his
24 year career including athletes from MiLB, NCAA, NAIA, USA Woman’s Hockey,
2008 Olympic Judo, WWE, Bellator Fighting Championship
Join us for this episode of Baseball Outside the Box!
About the Show:
Email questions or comments to the show: email@example.com
Get Baseball Outside The Box on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Podbean, and more.
Brought to you by LineupMedia.fm.