Tavis Piattoly talks nutrition and more on this episode of Baseball Outside the Box!
On this episode of Baseball Outside the Box, Coach Caliendo welcomes the co-founder and Director of Sports Nutrition education for My Sports Dietitian, Tavis Piattoly.
Tavis joins Caliendo to tell us about his journey to become a Sports Dietitian as well as the dietary choices of today’s younger athletes. Plus, the guys discuss dietary supplements, nutrition, and a unique tool Piattoly is working on that will help athletes looking to gain, or lose, weight the right way.
Tavis Piattoly bio courtesy of LinkedIn:
One of the leading Sports Dietitians and Nutrition Consultants in the industry with over 15 years of experience specializing in the development of nutrition plans for Professional, College, and High School Athletes to improve their performance, health, and recovery.
Experienced and Professional public speaker surrounding the topics of Sports Nutrition and Dietary Supplement Use in High School, College, and Professional Athletes.
– Nutrition education and meal planning development for performance enhancement
– Development of dietary supplementation protocols for athletes
– Consulting for Nutrition and Supplement Companies for product formulation and development
– Corporate Nutrition Presentations for Companies, Teams, and Organizations
– Private Label and Customization of Vitamin and Supplement Formulas
Join us for this episode of Baseball Outside the Box!
About the Show:
Email questions or comments to the show: email@example.com
Get Baseball Outside The Box on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, Podbean, and more.
Brought to you by LineupMedia.fm.